The forecast for Snowdon yesterday was heavy rain and gales so I’ve decided to postpone my test run of this peak until next week.
It’s only two weeks until the real thing and I’m very aware that if the conditions are similar on the day then I may not be able to complete the course – which would be very frustrating if I’ve already completed the first two peaks in good time.
Needless to say I’ll be keeping a close eye on the forecast for the next couple of weeks.
And, given that it is only two weeks away – I’ll be eternally grateful if you would consider sponsoring my event. I’m covering all the costs out of my own pocket so ALL donations go to the Simon on the Streets charity, a superb organisation who go to extraordinary lengths to help some of the most vulnerable people in our society.
SOTS work with individuals for years if necessary to help them find the motivation to address their problems and start taking the necessary steps to finding long-term, stable accomodation.
You can donate online at the link below and, if you’re a tax-payer, don’t forget to check the “gift aid” option so the revenue can chip in as well.
Category: Three Peaks Challenge
About the AuthorDavid Congreave began working online in 2001. He is now an SEO and Internet marketing consultant, a writer, and an editor. He lives and works in Leeds, UK with his wife, Leanne.
View Author Profile
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.